Sunday 23 January 2011

With Apologies to Mr. Alan Moore

So, there I am, happily searching the internet for "I Can Haz Cheezburger?" cat images, because I've had a cool idea for a T-shirt based around another of my little projects... And then an even more bizarre thought occurs to me:

I'm sorry. Truly, I couldn't help myself.

Played a bit more WiiFit this morning, and the results seem... unreliable at best. How much of it is carpet-related, I'm not sure... But I surely can't have lost that much weight. My balance seems a bit better, but still not great... and at least I wasn't panting after the 'short distance' jog like last night. How I managed to unlock 'long distance' I cannot say. Shan't be trying it anytime soon...

Popping over to my folks shortly... I'll check my weight there.

No comments: