Tuesday 18 January 2011

Ouch

Now that I'm a paid-up member on eHarmony, I have taken their 'Premium Profile' test and, while the resulting report is not perfectly accurate in every way, there are enough 'familiar' details to give me more than a moment's pause.

I basically come across like a judgemental, short-fused anger bomb with a tendency to ditch friends who upset me rather than try to understand why I got upset; to speak far too bluntly than most people would prefer; to avoid any form of 'leadership role' unless there is absolutely no-one better placed to do it (even though I'm perfectly capable); and to be 'effective' rather than 'efficient' - getting things done well, and if that happens before the deadline, great... but not being overly fussed if it does not. Willing to help others, but expecting them to (a) look after themselves to some extent and (b) reciprocate once in a while.

Like I say... not entirely accurate... but where it hits the mark, it cuts to the bone.

No comments: