Saturday 6 September 2008

A Form of Closure

Y'know, it's a funny thing... Referring to my Facebook 'incident' a couple of days ago, I think it has turned out to be a good thing.

I have:
  1. Seen a photo of someone who had an inexhaustible supply of excuses for not sending me one themselves.
  2. Thus proven to myself that this same person was not a figment of my imagination (though it would have been a shared delusion, as I know a couple of others who chatted with this person online).

To cut a long story short, something that started, flourished, then crashed and burned online has now found closure online. Finally.

God, I wish I could tell Diana... She'd have been in stitches.

Thought for the day: A new 'urban dictionary'-type article in a newspaper today defined Facebook as "an internet meeting place for people with one common interest: Themselves"

That says it all.

No comments: