Wednesday 17 September 2008

Welcome to Planet Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

As if this day couldn't get any weirder, when I reported my computer's strange glitches of this evening to my parents, my mother expressed much concern... Because she had been hoping to use my computer for any "emergency online banking", should her own pack up and die.

Now, set aside for a moment that I've been telling her to get that machine of hers properly serviced for at least the last couple of years.

She wanted to use my computer? And, knowing her as I do, that means she wouldn't have told me about it were it not for the problems I've had with my computer today.

Seriously, what the fuck?

Anyone ever heard of privacy?

Yes, damn right I've got a password on that sucker now.

It's annoying enough that she's kept a full set of keys to my flat - external and internal doors - when the whole purpose of moving out was to get some damned privacy... I'm going to make sure I take them back once the bedroom is sorted out. The idea of her 'popping in' when I'm out really does not appeal.

No comments: