Sunday 21 September 2008

Accomplishing... Something

Well, having figured out how to deal with my TransFormers collection, I thought I'd finally do some photography for it...

...And promptly got bored.

That seems to be the deal: I get a new toy, take some photos, put it away in a display cabinet... and then hope that I'm happy with one of the photos because I'll get bored if I have to do it again.

Granted, part of the problem today was that I started taking photos then, when I went to get the next toy, found my mother getting ratty because the LCD TV she bought for use with the IR camera wasn't working. It switched on, then blacked out. Turned out the power socket it a bit loose, so if the cable isn't plugged in just right, it won't stay on.

Anyway, that sorted, she shifted everything back... so it was all in the way of my cabinets. After I'd shifted it all earlier so it wasn't.

I'm so glad I'll be moving out sometime soon.


Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: