Thursday 5 August 2010

Strange Occurrences in Browserland

I've been using Flock as my main browser for several years now, and generally found it nice and reliable... up until I installed 2.5.6 on my current machine...

It's had trouble keeping my Photobucket accounts accessible to its own built-in photo uploader, it's had trouble posting to my blogs via its built-in blog editor, and now my Accounts and Services tab is empty and refusing to update, because I followed the advice they give for curing these issues.

I know part of the problem is that Photobucket is constantly being upgraded, and so things relating to login, etc, are subject to change... but now Blogger as well? And the Media Sharing section of Accounts and Services no longer even lists Photobucket, though Blogger is listed and yet still won't appear in my active accounts list.

Perhaps I shall try the new version of Flock, and see if that solves any of the issues... or if it just creates new ones.

No comments: