Thursday 5 August 2010

Now that's just brilliant...

Watching the movie Sleepwalkers - based on a Stephen King novel, so you know the author is going to pop up in a cameo... but, as his character (the cemetary keeper) was blundering about, trying to tell someone it wasn't his fault that horny youngsters were larking about in the cemetary, one of the folks who shooed him away was...

...Clive frikkin' Barker.

Checking the credits on IMDb, it seems Tobe Hooper, John Landis and Joe Dante also appear... either they've not been on yet, or I've missed them... Though it may be that Joe Dante was the police photographer..?

Other than that, the only highlights of this movie are the gorgeous Mädchen Amick, and the truly lovely Alice Krige (damnit, even as the Borg Queen she was sexy... it's the voice... I clearly have a thing for the plummy, 'butter wouldn't melt in my mouth' type of voice...). She reminds me of someone else in this... but I can't quite place it...

No comments: