Thursday 5 February 2009

Past Due

Had a rather terrifying moment earlier this evening, having popped round to the flat to move a few things out of the lounge in preparation for the clearout tomorrow. I picked up what I had thought was the statement from E-On for my electricity... but which, upon closer examination, turned out to be the bill from EDF for my gas.

A bill which was due today.

It's paid now (theoretically - I used their automated phone/debit card system), but... Fuck. I left the damned thing lying around at the flat having not even glanced at it when I received it a week ago, because I got E-On and EDF confused.

This must be my week for being a total muppet.

There's more - work stuff, mainly - but I really can't be bothered right now. I'm tired, I'm feeling slightly ill (and missed out on some mischief-making because of it), and I really wish this week was over.

I'm off work for two weeks as of Friday, so I'm hoping to make some real progress on the flat. Hopefully I'll be blogging some of it.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: