Wednesday 26 December 2007

Boxing Day Blog #3

Managed to do a bit of writing - not as thorough as I'd have liked, but at least it's something - and calm down a bit before going downstairs.

Today's present was the 2-disc Special Edition of TransFormers... No real surprise there, as it was pretty much the most obvious present in the entire world.

Lunch consisted of a salmon/cheese with prawn type of thing as a starter. I passed my prawn on, because just looking at it made me lose my appetite. The rest was fine, but had obviously suffered from being frozen and then thawed in the fridge. Main course for everyone but me was venison and mixed veg. Mine was leftover turkey and gammon from yesterday. I really don't do red meat, but game is even worse... I've tried venison, and it really doesn't agree with me - taste, texture, and what it does in my stomach later on.

Conversation was much more lively that yesterday, but did quickly turn to geeky technical stuff, and English county politics.

I'm feeling very tired - not the conversation, honest... nor the booze, as I only had a glass and a half of wine again.

No comments: