Tuesday 31 July 2007

New arrivals

It hasn't actually arrived, as such... As with last time, Parcelforce have informed me that I have a package from the States (awaiting its final delivery now that I've paid the Customs charge). Of course, last time this happened, I still had to wait three days for it to be delivered, despite specifying the next day for delivery. Good old Parcelforce.

I'm assuming, going by the charge, that this is the BotCon Games of Deception set, rather than the more recently ordered/despatched Alpha Trion/Weirdwolf/Vector Sigma BotCon souvenir set. That makes it something like a three week lead time... I'm guessing that means it wasn't sent airmail ;)

Pretty sure I selected airmail for A3/Ww/VS, so there's a chance I'll get another letter from Parcelforce very soon... That, or the set will just be delivered, depending on whether or not it's picked up by Customs. Breakaway got through because he was marked up as a free gift... but the TFCC are very scrupulous about their labelling of other stuff - always the correct and full amount listed on the forms.

It'd be really cool to have received both by the end of the week, but I'm not counting on it.

No comments: