Friday 3 April 2009

And back again...

Another half day at work (not because there wasn't much on - there's a deadline for my counterpart's team on Monday, but it's looking pretty ship-shape under the circumstances) this one was because we've had a lot of late nights recently due to poor sales performance and, frankly, it was too lovely a day to be cooped up in the office.

The fun planned for the evening panned out, but I had a lovely lunch at a riverside pub in Chiswick.

Having broadband at the flat is pretty darned good... Since I've been spending Friday nights at the flat for a good few months, I've been missing out on internet. Not so anymore... but I seem to be visiting the same few sites all the time, and there's often little or nothing new.

Annoyingly, now that I'm posting the Offline Blog entries, I realise I've done virtually nothing of what I'd intended to do with my 'downtime'...

About the best I can say is that I've come up with a couple of possible endings for that 16-year-old game of mine.

But, hey, superfast interwebs.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: