Sunday 29 November 2009

A bit of a bust...

Today probably wasn't the best use of a day I've ever made.

No sketching, no writing, didn't go out (except to restock my fridge, and that was only down the road) because of the heavy, almost constant rain. I had a little nap earlier, but that - strangely - left me with a headache.

I was planning on doing some washing up but, having just watched Terminator Salvation on DVD - just as good the second time around, and I caught a few details I missed in the cinema, partially thanks to the documentaries on the second disc - it's too late to think about doing the dishes... particularly with the blasted headache.

In the all-too-brief breaks in the rain, I did manage a bit of photography - redoing some photos that came out too dark last time, and even squeezing in some new stuff, including the FansProject City Commander armour that turns Classics Ultra Magnus into a true Ultra Magnus... and then added the weapons upgrade that FansProject developed more recently.

Though, to be honest, when I'll be adding that to my collection blog, I have no idea... There's so much backed up waiting to be worked on, and I've had so little time/inclination/reliable computer to actually do the updates, the darned thing is pretty much on a permanent haitus.

Just like the rest of my writing, then.

Even this blog has substantially fewer posts this year than last... I wonder if my interest is dropping off. It would be a bad thing if that's the case. I need to keep writing, one way or another.

Didn't even get round to colour correcting some photos of my old SAM Coupé work to send to the guy who's hoping to run a feature on it.

Or do the hoovering.

Deary me.

And tomorrow is a press day, with an awful lot of magazine to push through in 8 hours. Better get some paracetamol and hit the sack, I think...

No comments: