Thursday 30 July 2009

Another Non-Early Night

Well, bang goes the idea of getting a few extra hours kip.

Between catching up on email and finishing a cute little short story for a friend, it's got late.

I had hoped for time this week to write a decent blog update, but I guess that'll have to be postponed.

In the meantime...

My niece got through the initial surgery, but had to go back for more on Tuesday because of an unexpected and unforeseen complication. Yet again, she seems to have recovered nicely, but I'm waiting to hear about the possibility of visiting her again this weekend.

Work craziness has been fairly consistent. More on that some other time... I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

I shall sign off here, as I got home feeling slightly unwell, and developed something of a headache.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: