Wednesday 22 February 2012

Meh...

It feels as though it's going to be one of those weeks.

I'm back in my "staying up late, sleeping till lunchtime, unable/unwilling to focus" state and, despite managing a halfway decent bit of sketching over the weekend, I just don't seem to be 'in the mood' for anything.

Even the videogames have fallen by the wayside - haven't played Xenoblade since before Christmas, and haven't returned to Skyward Sword since reaching the underground section of the desert... And Friday sees the release of The Last Story, yet another game for me to start and then give up on for months at a time.

This isn't necessarily a bad thing... I mean, I stopped playing Silent Hill: Shattered Memories for almost exactly a year, then played it through to the end in only a few sittings. That said, I stopped at a particularly troublesome part because I knew what was coming... I have no such excuse for Xenoblade or Skyward Sword.

The most annoying part of my meh-ness is that I've figured out almost the whole of a story that's been nagging me to write it for ages, but I just can't settle down and write it.

At least I'm not wasting hours on end writing a massively long blog post instead :P

And just when I think a walk outside might be therapeutic, it starts raining...

No comments: