Sunday 19 December 2010

Winter Wonderland

So. Snow. Lots of snow.

Today has been reasonably warm and mostly clear-ish skied, but there is the suspicion of more snow tomorrow. My boss has decided not to drive back into town tonight, so I may be on my own for a while in the morning.

Of course, when I say "on my own", there will be at least two Copy Controllers, and the Editorial Designers will be doing the honours with the ads, so it'll be essentially business as usual for the last week of the year.

Meanwhile, I popped over to my folks earlier, to drop of my tickets for Tron Legacy, showing at the Waterloo IMAX tomorrow. Hopefully they'll be able to get there... Having missed it myself yesterday due to the weather, I certainly hope they enjoy it.

Just for giggles, here are some cellphone snaps of my old stomping ground in the snow:



Quite lovely, really... Shame it's all such a pest...

No comments: