Sunday 4 March 2007

And because I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on...

Um. Yeah. While I was doing the 'shopping' part of today's outing, there were three additional things I picked up which also were not watches.

First and foremost, Halo 22 - NIN Live: Beside You In Time. Hurrah! 24 ear-blistering songs from the 2006 With Teeth tour which, as always, is a fantastic mixture of old and new. Extras include music videos for The Hand That Feeds and Only, with rehearsal footage on a couple of other songs. It's formatted far better than the last live DVD, which somehow found itself spread unevenly between two discs, despite having much the same level of content. Strange... Different company handling it, I guess.

Next, two more DVDs: Over The Hedge, a surprisingly good computer animated comedy about a bunch of animals trying to get enough food to see them through the winter when the forest they lived in has become a suburb full of humans, their houses, and their enormous cars. Open Season is... a surprisingly good computer animated comedy about a tame bear being dragged back into the wild by a mule deer. It also features blatant abuse of bunny rabbits. Ashton Kutcher proves that he's way better as a voice actor than a 'pretty boy screen actor'... He really is good.

Project: Bunny Sketch is thoroughly roughed out, but I think I need to find a thicker, less accurate pen to ink the image, so it'll scan better. Also, this thing is for a colouring competition, so I think clean, bold lines are more appropriate than the very thin lines I tend to use when inking.

Conveniently, there is a stationary shop near the office.

That is all.

No comments: