Wednesday 27 December 2006

Breaking News

It seems that we're not spending entire day at my sister's place tomorrow, or staying overnight. Reference was made to something that's on TV "while we're on our way back" tomorrow... Which means that Friday isn't a write-off, and I might be able to get stuff done then.

One small thing I have accomplished today: More rearranging of my display cabinets, including the new one. My two THS Convoys are on display... Though I'm not sure they're displayed to their best advantage on the bottom shelf. Currently, from top to bottom, we have: Masterpiece 01 Convoy & 03 Starscream > Armada Unicron, Dead End & Laserbeak (!) > Primus, Vector Prime, EZ Galaxy Convoy & EZ Master Galvatron > THS 01 & 02, Kos-Mos (Xenosaga) & I-no (Guilty Gears) statues.

In all honesty, those two statues will probably never have a 'real' home... and, chances are, they'll be moving again very soon to accommodate the next reshuffle, which will most likely turn out like this: THS 01 & 02 > Primus, etc > Armada Unicron, etc > Masterpiece 01 & 03... but that may or may not require another reshuffle if (when) I get my hands on Masterpiece 05 Megatron...

Oddly, this will be yet another year - I suspect the third year running - when I have not completely redesigned the look of my website's homepage. This is odd, because I really don't like the way it is... My favourite iteration had groovy rollovers that didn't work on some platforms... But when it did, it looked great. One of these days, I hope to give my site a proper overhaul. Something I'll be happy with for a few years, rather than being not-entirely-happy to let it stagnate, as I have been recently.

Then, of course, there's the matter of sorting out the images... I have 50Mb to play with, and that's almost full. If my collection continues to grow, I should probably investigate the likes of Photobucket.

Many things to consider.

No comments: