Saturday 8 October 2011

Deja Vu Whilst Shopping

And it wasn't even my deja vu.

There I was, restocking my freezer in Iceland and then, as I started bagging stuff up at the checkout, the girl at the counter said "Oh my God... Deja vu... That's so scary."

So, naturally, I asked her to elaborate.

It was brought about by my red carrier bag, a particular box in amongst my shopping, and a particular arrangement of people nearby.

I can't quite see how that was scary, but I've had my fair share of deja vu experiences, and they're pretty unsettling.

Woke up very late today - almost lunchtime - so, by the time I'd showered and got ready to do the shopping, I was already looking at a late lunch. It was well after two before I finally had some food, thanks to the restocking trip, and I didn't even get everything I intended to get.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow...

No comments: