Monday 25 October 2010

Forgot to mention...

During this last week, I had a truly bizarre dream which involved, at one point, riding a bicycle through some rather hilly area of suburbia, and racing Wil Wheaton along the way.

Bear in mind that, until recently seeing him as the villain in a particularly weird episode of Criminal Minds (think Vacancy, and you won't be far wrong) the last I'd heard of Mr Wheaton was his appearance in the second and third seasons of Penny Arcade's D&D4E podcast... Why on Earth would my subconsious throw up the image of me racing with him on bicycles?

In other news, RED was pretty cool... I'm sure I'd read that it was based upon a DC Comics property, but I'd forgotten that until their logo flashed up on screen. It reminded me in some ways of A History of Violence, only the story was better. It could have done with being a bit more fleshed out but, already running to around 2 hours, they probably felt it best to keep it simple.

Also, I'm really having trouble with my boiler now... it's losing pressure inside of a day. Time to call in an engineer, I believe.

No comments: