Sunday 28 December 2008

Gradually moving in?

Actually making constructive use of the holiday time for once, my father and I moved the old, large-screen CRT TV (now replaced by an LCD in the lounge) over to my flat, with the help of my boss and her car. It wasn't really that heavy, but it was unwieldy... and I'm really not as fit as I was back when I had a 20 minute walk to get to the station in the morning. When I move, I'm going to have to start taking regular walks, or I'll get completely unfit.

But, going back to the point for a while... I have a large TV on which I can (a) watch movies of any region, whether PAL or NTSC and (b) play videogames, including those which require a lightgun for best effect.

All my Christmas Kitchen stuff is also there now, including a small selection of cookbooks donated by my mother. It'll be interesting to see how well I cope with some of the recipes.

Had a swift couple of drinks with my boss afterward, as a thank you for her help, and heard about her Christmas. I'd bought her Wall-E on DVD, and it made her cry... though her mother thought it was crap. Tsk.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: