Thursday 29 December 2011

Ain't It Always The Way?

I popped out earlier today to start restocking my fridge now that I'm back home, but deliberately didn't get everything on my first trip because I didn't want to overload myself. I'd taken two re-usable carrier bags and filled them comfortably.

The plan was to pop out again after lunch, but several distractions got in the way (not Skyward Sword... so far...) and I haven't been out yet...

...And now it's raining.

I'm debating whether or not to go out anyway. The urgent shopping is done, it's really just a matter of filling in a few extras, so I really don't need to. On the other hand, I'd rather it be done today than put it off another day, and risk changing my mind tomorrow and not bothering after all.

And now it's heading toward dinner-time...

No comments: