Saturday 11 October 2008

Edging closer

Getting everything done that I needed to do shouldn't have been a problem... but we left late - almost 3pm - ended up going by bus because the trains were in a mess, and cut the day's excursion short because I was starving by the time we'd sorted out the tiles.

It should have occurred to me to have something for lunch, considering all I'd had for breakfast was a bowl of cornflakes.

Because I didn't, hunger had developed into a headache in the short walk between the station and home. That really buggered up my evening. I managed to watch Merlin (still pretty tepid, but Michelle Ryan is a very watchable villain even when the dialogue fails to convince), then fell asleep in the hour between the end of that and the beginning of the repeat of Sanctuary, which hadn't recorded during the week either for my mother or my boss.

One might almost suspect that eldritch forces were conspiring against me.

It may be that I'll go out in search of flooring tomorrow, or I may stay home and photograph my TFCC goodies... Depends on weather and timing.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: