Sunday 4 February 2007

A real earful

I began to get a little depressed this weekend. My left ear still isn't working properly because of this bloody infection, and I'm on my own while my folks are house-sitting for my sister and her husband while they're on holiday. My throat hasn't properly cleared up either, but that seems to be in common with just about everyone at work who's had this bug.

I've tried to keep myself entertained, though. Watched some movies, lots of websurfing, listened to some music on and off. Even managed to listen through both parts of a BBC Audiobook of a Doctor Who novel, The Stone Rose, read by none other than David Tennant, which was presented free with two issues of Radio Times a few weeks back.

Not much else to report, but I did want to put up another YouTube link: The Beatles vs. Nine Inch Nails - Come Closer Together which, against all reason, sounds pretty good.

Tomorrow, I'm off to see my GP again. Hopefully she can prescribe me a different antibiotic to get this ear sorted. Work is slightly more stressful than average when I can't hear properly.

No comments: