Sunday 6 April 2008

This Weather Is Silly

So here we are, Sunday 6th April 2008... Last week was getting gradually warmer, to the point where I was wandering around with my heavy winter jacket open and contemplating buying a lighter summer jacket (it's all about the pockets).

Today, I woke up to see snow everywhere.

It's still falling (very lightly edit: not so lightly anymore!), but it's mostly melted away from the pavements and roads (though I've just seen two cars drive past with snow on their roofs and bonnets) and the sky is still very grey. The back garden is covered, though it's clearly beginning to melt from the fence and trees.

And I have a splitting headache because I barely had anything to drink yesterday.

I'm hoping the pain killers are going to kick in, so I don't have to waste today in bed... Though, even in that eventuality, I should be able to get some reading done.

No comments: